2. Design idea:
In this case, the designer needs to design a mechanical keyboard, the characters on the keycaps can glow in the dark environment, so that the teacher can use it in the classroom. At the same time, the characters on the keycaps should not be visible during the test, because it will affect the teacher's examination or test assignment. During the design process, designers follow the following requirements:
1. Appearance design: The overall design of the keyboard should be generous, simple, beautiful and durable. At the same time, designers need to consider the special lighting design and testing requirements of the keyboard.
2. Keyboard type: The target user of the keyboard required in this case is a teacher, so the designer will choose a 104-key mechanical keyboard.
3. Material selection: The designer chose to use strong ABS plastic and high-quality mechanical keyboard switches to make the keyboard shell and keycaps.
4. Keycap design: The designer uses a transparent keycap to make the characters shine. At the same time, the characters on the keycaps are realized through a forward openwork design similar to engraving, and the shape of the characters can be controlled by the openwork depth, font size, and line width.
5. Lighting design: The designer will use patch-type LED light-emitting diodes to emit light. The color of LED lights can be matched according to requirements. This method has stable light-emitting signals, high color saturation, and long life.